addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Art People Message Board › Local Community Art Project Seeking Muralists

Local Community Art Project Seeking Muralists

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone!

My name is Meiyi Cheng (pronounced as May-Yee). I'm working with Bleeding Heart Design, a creative community art organization, on their new project to bring art into communities. A component of this project entails a large mural being created in the Lindale Gardens neighborhood (near 7 Mile and John R.) with the help of a local artist.

I am wondering if anyone in this group is a muralist or know some muralists who might be interested in this project? We do have a budget so artists will get paid. Below is the link of B.H.D. :

www.bleedingheartdesign.org

I'd really appreciate it if you could let your muralist friends know this! Please don't hesitate to contact me through meetup.com or at meiyi.chan1010@gmail.com, thank you very much!!

Kindly,
Meiyi