The Art of Being Young is for women and men who wish to live life with Vibrancy and Joy! Your hosts Nada have worked for many years in the health, wellness and beauty industries. I am offering fun interactive events that explore how to live a healthier happier and more abundant life. Events include; Social Meetups Small informal gatherings Fun group beginners bike rides Social walking groups Informative coffee gatherings Integrative nutrition. Health and mind/body transformation workshops Educational youthful skincare workshop. I am looking forward to supporting you to live a life of laughter, love and learning! Nada (Organiser)
PERSONAL RESPONSILIBITY PHILOSOPHY: this group is not a registered association or official club - it's really just a group of people getting together and hopefully doing many activities together. As such, we cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that may happen at or occur as a result of our events. When Attending our activities please always be mindful in what ever event you are doing. We Bikeride, walk, play games, have picknics, temping bowling and many more. We like to call this our 'PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY' philosophy!
1. New members are required to attend their first meetup within 1 month of joining and accepted in to the social group,
2. Members are required to attend their next meetup event within 2 months of attending their first event,
3. Members need to log in to our group website page within any 6 week period. Inactive members outside of the above basic membership rules will be removed. "
After 2 no shows you will be removed from this group. If you are unable to attend an event please message me beforehand with your apologies.
4. A current head profile picture is required so that event hosts can recognise you when you attend an event.
5. Fee's. A $2.00 organiser fee is payable to the event host at all events.
This small fee covers the cost of administering and running this Meetup group.