addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Art of Touch Message Board › Girl's Night In Party

Girl's Night In Party

Jeanie
user 4532246
Rocklin, CA
Hello Members!

I just wanted to let you know that I am glad you are interested in participating in the Girl's Night In. I believe we have about 11 or 12 ladies registered. In case it was not clear from the invitation, this particular event is for girls (women) only. We will be putting more events on the calendar that are for both men and women real soon. I welcome your suggestions for future events. Thank you for your understanding.

Love and Light, Jeanetta