The Arts, Theater & Performance Meetup Group Message Board › Cleaning up the membership list

Cleaning up the membership list

Laura
user 11843658
Milwaukee, WI
Hi all, hope you are enjoying this wonderful early spring we are enjoying. I am doing some maintenance on our membership list. We have nearly 400 members in our group. That is very exciting. However, many on our distribution list have not visited the website in over a year, nor have they ever attended any events.

I fully realize that our lives get busy and priorities can change quickly. Where we once thought this would be a great idea, our current circumstances just don't allow for it.

Some time during the week of March 19th, I am going to remove any members who have not visited the site in over a year. If that is you, and you want to remain on the distribution list, just log in to the site and see what is new. If you are removed and want to re-join at some time in the future, that is OK too. We will be happy to have you back!

Nothing personal going on here. Just trying to keep our list focused on those that want to, and are able to participate.

We have some fun events coming up and we are always open to suggestions. In fact, you can post an event any time you want by simply entering the info under "suggest a meetup" on the homepage.

Hope to see you at an event soon!

Laura