addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
David A.
user 7150946
Augusta, GA
“It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight! It is no trick at all to be right on the market. You always find lots of early bulls in bull markets and early bears in bear markets. I've known many men who were right at exactly the right time, and began buying or selling stocks when prices were at the very level which should show the greatest profit. And their experience invariably matched mine--that is, they made no real money out of it. Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon.”

Edwin Lefevre

CAN-SLIM investors it is that time of the week for our weekly stock checkup. The current market outlook is 'Confirmed Uptrend' and this is a signal for Investor to purchase stock or go long the market. The overall technical's of the major indexes are doing well as all 3 indexes (Dow, S&P 500, and Nasdaq) are trading above or at the 20 and 50 MA (Moving Averages). While this positive there are 4 distribution days on the Nasdaq and S&P 500 and also while the indexes haven been rising the volume is light. While I am and majority of investors are expecting a pull back or correction I would advise to be patient and not fight the market or go against the market. It is always best to remain flexible and nimble as the market can move higher or lower at any day !!

Our past Monthly Meetup for March was outstanding we have plenty of fun discussing CAN-SLIM and some leading stocks such as CHTR,Z,MDCO,NSPS,GEOS,NTWK,CFX,TSLA,T­RIP,OAK,SIGI,LNG,XONE,IMPV, and AMBA. Some of these stocks have the potential to be big winners and may do well in the future if the market rally can continue.

After next week we will be in the 2nd quarter of the year and earnings season so I expect some volatility and also will look hard to find some good companies that are able to make $$ in this tough economic times. I wish everyone the best of luck investing this week and lets make $$ in stocks !!

David Avery, JR.