Feb 3, 2013 · 3:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Introduction to Photoshop
This session will be a general overview and introduction to the fundamentals of Photoshop.
I’ll begin by explaining the program in simple terms … with an emphasis on tools and layer operations.
In this lesson you will learn how to:
• Create, manage and organize a project folder
• Import an image and convert it to a Photoshop document
• learn many of the basic tools and become familiar with their functions
• learn how to create and manipulate layers
• modify multiple images
We’ll work slowly on a project together as I want everyone to understand the information.
We’ll be using Photoshop CS5 on a PC so if you have a Mac please be able to convert key functions. (any version of PS is fine)
• RSVP if you plan to attend
• Be on time – we will meet at 3pm
• Bring a pen and paper to take notes
I have 2 extra laptops available for rent @ $5.00 each. (contact me prior to reserve one)
Be prepared to spend between 2 – 3 hours
~ We will not be using Adobe Elements ~
Cost is $30.00pp
~Do not RSVP if you’re unable to attend~