addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Doctor Who Meetup Message Board › "The Best of Everything" Doctor Who Panel - THIS SUNDAY at The Hig

"The Best of Everything" Doctor Who Panel - THIS SUNDAY at The Highball

A former member
Post #: 1
Greetings, Whovians!

Just thought I'd (firstly) introduce myself and (secondly) spread the word about a great Who event coming up this Sunday, August 14.

My name is Jennifer Blair, I am an actress, freelance writer, and filmmaker based here in Austin, TX. Just like you, I've got a big soft spot in both my hearts for our dear Doctor. It is my pleasure to meet you all, as Whovians-in-arms!

This Sunday, I will be appearing in a live debate at The Highball (next to the Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar), in which a panel of local Who experts will debate that most pressing of all yet-unresolved topics: Who is the Best Doctor in Doctor Who History?

Think Real Time With Bill Maher, but with Who instead of politics. The panel will include myself, local improvisor Justin Davis (the man behind the Who-themed improv show "The Professor), and actor and improvisor Jeff Britt, amongst others, and will be hosted by Ted Meredith of Esther's Follies.

Tix are $5, show starts at 7pm. For more info, check out the Highball site below:

http://t.co/A2fQf3N...­

Hope to see you there! Think of it as a great opportunity to wear your scarf, and finally take that sonic screwdriver out of the box (not to mention a way to meet and greet some fellow local Whovians).

Allons-y!

- jen