addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Austin Doctor Who Meetup Message Board › We need a new president/group owner...

We need a new president/group owner...

Paul Scott T.
WHOvian1969
Austin, TX
Post #: 31
Due to time conflicts and work constraints as well as some infighting, I have decided that it it time for me to step down and let someone else run this group as they see fit. I look forward to seeing what direction this group takes in the future.

Respectfully,

Scott Thronburg
A former member
Post #: 65
In-fighting? This is the first I've heard of that. I haven't heard from you in a while. Care to illuminate matters for me?
A former member
Post #: 67
Well, with a coupon it looks like $36/6 months. Any volunteers?
mary jane k.
m_kelbell
Austin, TX
Post #: 47
I'll take care of the fees Dennis, if thats Ok with you and the other organizers. -- maryjane
A former member
Post #: 68
Mary, I left a message with Bill. Hopefully, we have this all sorted out before the deadline.