addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Austin Doctor Who Meetup Message Board › Sherwood Forest Faire

Sherwood Forest Faire

Jerry T.
user 37550272
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I have started a suggestion for a meetup this weekend at the Sherwood Forest Faire on Saturday, Feb. 11th...and it starts at 10 AM.

A few other Doctor Who fans will be there...and I myself will be dressed as the 11th Doctor w/the Stetson. All the info for the meetup is listed in the suggestion meetup...hope to see you all there...

By the way...I dont know or remember all of you or possibly any of please if you see me come and say hi and introduce name is Jerry...but SHHHHHHH at faire.........I am the Doctor!