addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Austin Doctor Who Meetup Message Board › New meetup group for SciFi / Fantasy geeks

New meetup group for SciFi / Fantasy geeks

Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 30
Hello fellow geeks!

We are so fortunate in Austin to have a variety of meetups for scifi and fantasy geeks. We have meetups for Doctor Who, for Joss Whedon series, for bad scifi movies, for book lovers, for board gamers, and more. I'd like to invite you all to join a new inclusive group designed to cross all genres of geekdom (Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, fantasy, tv, movies, boardgames, video games, etc.) It's called "BabelOnAfter5" and you can find us here:­

I will be hosting a viewing party for some of the best episodes of "Babylon 5" on Saturday, May 12. I hope you can join us there. Thanks!

Jeff Johannigman
aka "Johann"