addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Doctor Who Meetup Message Board › What days work best for a meet & greet?

What days work best for a meet & greet?

Shellie
user 9710970
Austin, TX
Post #: 15
Now that the weather is slightly less objectionable, I'd like to plan another meet and greet for October. Last time we met at Dog & Duck on a Saturday. I'd like to know what days work best for those of you that are interested in a pub meetup. Saturday evenings? A weekday evening? Saturday or Sunday day time?

Bill
user 12249957
Liberty Hill, TX
Post #: 8
Any day is good day for Dr. Who and Beer.
smile

But if we are taking votes, I do like Saturday evenings. Sunday mornings for recovery. LOL
Eric K.
user 11100380
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
Tuesday evenings
Wednesday evenings
Saturday afternoon/evenings (if I am off from work)
A former member
Post #: 4
Saturdays are difficult because I have several friends who like to plan things in advance. Sundays, or any week-evening work best for me.
Paul Scott T.
WHOvian1969
Austin, TX
Post #: 22
Weekends definitely, for me. I look forward to the next pub meeting, seeing as how I missed the first one you planned. Buy you a pint?
A former member
Post #: 3
i am new to the group and would like to get active but am disabled and in a powerchair. is there anyone who could provide me with a call about where and when meetings are. i would love to host possible meetings at my place to watch the episodes i record on my DVR every week. I have an empty second room in my apartment we could set up for meetings and activaties.

Are any of the local fans interested in making a fandome version of Dr Who?
or who may be interested in helping me build my own tardice console, Moc Tardice and a dalock shell to go around my powerchair. I could Play Davrose in our own miniseries.

I once built a Stage prop Tardice that folded down to be unseeable bye the audience, a Console and even a tardice interior stage set for conventions and would like to do so again.

Roy
(512) 339-6233 home
(512) 851-3421 Cell
i live off Tech Ridge and Yager Lane in north austin.
Brian S.
user 10235746
Austin, TX
Post #: 31
Holly and I would love to host a meetup.

But my wife's work times [and work days] are going to change in the next week and we won't know what the new times are until we get there. So we've been holding off on announcing one until we see when we are available.

- Brian "The Storyteller" Swift

"I was told by the producer that the
guiding principle was to make the
scripts complex enough to keep the
Kids interested and simple enough for
the Adults to understand!"
-Douglas Adams on writing Doctor Who

For Everything about the TARDIS check out
http://www.whoniverse...­

For all things Gallifreyan check out
http://meshyfish.com/...­
Sandra H.
user 12222907
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I have cleared it with my roommates to offer our place for a meetup, but it would have to be next month.
All my weekends this month are spoken for.
My place has got not nearly the cool stuff that Brian and Holly's does, but it is a bit roomier I think. Plenty of floor, and people can bring chairs or pillows to sit on aside from what we already have. But I have Hostess dibs on my recliner!