I just wanted to let you know I'm still planning on going to Red Bud tomorrow. I would say that if the weather turns really nasty, then everyone can just use his own discretion to decide whether or not it makes sense to attend. I'll try to have my cell on my to check posts, etc.
You can buzz me on my phone too...573-6047.
Erica DillardMy Austin Real Estate BlogCook Allergen Free.com
Follow me on Twitter: @CookAllergenFree