Susan Grumme W.
swwake
Austin, TX
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Erica moved to Houston early this month, so she asked me to take over as "organizer" for this group. Because of work travel and commitments, I can't always make it to the meet-ups, but I encourage all of you to create and attend meet-ups whenever you can.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help make this group the most awesome it can be. This is probably a good time to remind everyone that the group pays dues to this website to maintain the meet-up page. Right now, our dues are covered for several months, and sometimes our gracious sponsors cover our dues. If we get to a point in the future where we need to pay dues, I'll send out a reminder and ask for donations. But for now, we're A-OK!

And thanks to Woof Gang Bakery for our current sponsorship! Please thank them then next time you're in the shop for snacks or grooming. (And by the way, Darren does an awesome grooming job on goldens!)

I can't wait for the next time I get to see all of your beautiful goldens!

Susan