addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Area Standard Poodle Meetup Group Message Board › Poodle Looking For a home

Poodle Looking For a home

A former member
Post #: 1
I was contacted by a lady who is not able to care for her Standard Poodle any more. He is a white male, nuetered and chipped. I can give him a temporary home, but don't want to see this guy end up in the pound. He is a sweet boy, and she says he is healthy, but that is only what she says. I asked why she is not able to keep him, and was told she is dying. I don't have a picture, and she was unable to get one. Can anyone help?

I am going to pick him up today or tomorrow, and will happily deliver him to you :)

Mindy
Trish
user 14175041
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Mindy - have you found a home for this poodle yet? Thanks, trish
Annie C.
cranedragon
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 9
I'd love an update/pictures/indication of temperament....

Annie Chandler
A former member
Post #: 2
I am just sick about this sweet little poodle. It was a bit of a drive (6+ hours) and so I requested to pick him up on Friday. The lady that had him chose not to wait and "gave him away" to the first person who stopped on the side of the road. My heart just sank...

I will say this, if you are looking for a poodle, at times they are on craigslist here in Killeen. Soldiers will get them not knowing how much work they are to groom or how expensive it is to have them groomed. I will be willing to keep an eye out here and post it if you would like.

Mindy
Annie C.
cranedragon
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 10
Oh, I'm not "in the market" - but I've had poodles for so long that if there were a nice poodle in need I'd try to find room. We can only keep our fingers crossed that the orphaned sweetie found a good home.

Annie
Geri
weazel
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 7
Our Genevieve was picked up as a stray in Killeen. We got her from the shelter.