align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Most people work Monday - Friday, and the play dates usually happen on Saturdays. I am always working Saturdays. Wondering if anyone has Mondays/Tuesdays off... or better yet, the next business holiday that comes along: President's Day, Memorial Day, Columbus Day. Anything like that. We would love to be at any of the normal play dates, but the scheduling is always conflicting.
Karen W.
user 11252621
Austin, TX
Post #: 17
Sundays? I babysit a lot these days...3 year old and 3 month old...but I'm not opposed to Sundays or until it gets warmer, later on Saturdays.How about everyone else?

Karen Williams and Slim

P. S. Mary Chipley may be able to on Monday or tuesday later...