addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Area Standard Poodle Meetup Group Message Board › Let's play tomorrow morning :)

Let's play tomorrow morning :)

A former member
Post #: 7
I know it is late notice, but Remington and I are on our way to Austin, and we would love get to see some of you. We would love to have a play date in the morning. I will be staying out south, but will meet anywhere. My internet will be limited, but I will try to check back tonight.

Hope someone will be free and we can meet up :)

Mindy
Karen W.
user 11252621
Austin, TX
Post #: 18
So sorry we missed it...had a memorial service to go to...Karen and Slim