addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 12
Hey y'all! Remi would love to get to play with another spoo this weekend. I am not able to walk him, and he thinks he is being neglected. Is there an off-leash area that we can let the spoos play and the people not hike? I am not a fan of the place off Riverside, but would love to meet somewhere else. I am not very mobile at the moment as I had foot surgery last week. Bleh!

Mindy and Remi - who says "Can somebody play with me??? I just wanna have some fun"
A former member
Post #: 13
OK.... I guess not. We will try for another weekend.
Mindy
Kathleen G.
user 40220562
Austin, TX
Post #: 7
We are going to Red Bud Isle this afternoon or early evening. I noticed the Group went to West Austin Park a while back. Have not been there, but willing to try that place instead.
k
Karen W.
user 11252621
Austin, TX
Post #: 21
So Sorry - am selling homemade wind chimes at sale...not able to go but am going next weekend to TX Mighty Dog Walk...can you take a wheelchair? Seriously? it is lots of fun and several of us are going. You are trying so hard to get with Poodles...I guess Mary Chipley is out of town cuz Shadow and her are always willing to go.The place in West Austin was not bad...fenced but kinda dusty cuz dirt...we had fun anyway. Maybe u should try that but have to walk bit to the fenced area - not too far. Karen and Slim
Joan E. J.
user 12620443
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
So Sorry - am selling homemade wind chimes at sale...not able to go but am going next weekend to TX Mighty Dog Walk...can you take a wheelchair? Seriously? it is lots of fun and several of us are going. You are trying so hard to get with Poodles...I guess Mary Chipley is out of town cuz Shadow and her are always willing to go.The place in West Austin was not bad...fenced but kinda dusty cuz dirt...we had fun anyway. Maybe u should try that but have to walk bit to the fenced area - not too far. Karen and Slim

Where are the poodles meeting up for the Mighty Texas Dog Walk?
Kathleen G.
user 40220562
Austin, TX
Post #: 8
We are going to be at Red Bud Isle today (Sunday) around 5:30 PM. We will not be there long and the exact time depends on a parking place. If any one is there, great. If Mindy gets this and is at the spot. Flag us down and we will be happy to walk Remi around a couple of times with The Girls and she/you can sit.