align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Karen W.
user 11252621
Austin, TX
Someone, wondered where we would meetup...I have not read details totally yet...have been sick but, we parked at the auditorium parking garage and could meetup near entrance to there if you would like. assuming it begins on Congress bridge? Say around 8? There are vendors there if you want to look around and collect goodies (so take a bag) and I am taking water. Supposed to be water everywhere around walk but just in case. Also doggies might jump in water after Austin High School like Slim did last time - just fyi due to grooming. Also, can pick up t-shirts and bandana at Petco starting 4th I believe. ANY SUGGESTIONS MORE THAN WELCOME...just go to meetup and hit e-mail attendees. I will read info today\

Karen and Slim