The Austin Area Standard Poodle Meetup Group Message Board › E-mail I received (interesting)

E-mail I received (interesting)

Karen W.
user 11252621
Austin, TX
Post #: 36
Wanted to know if anyone interested in this lady meeting with us. Sounds like fun and we could meet at my house...1 1/2 acres fenced and great play place for our poodle doodles! Let me know if you are interested and I will set it up...

Would you be interested in having an animal communicator come speak to your group?

Hi there;

I'm a local pet psychic/animal communicator who is interested in doing a presentation for your meetup group. I would talk about the kind of work that I do, and participants would have a chance to ask questions of their pets about behavior issue, health concerns, end of life decisions, and any other subject of interest. My services are geared toward improving relationships between pets and their human companions. I also offer specially discounted services for rescue dogs. I can obtain information about an animal's history, use healing techniques to help them recovery from traumatic experiences and find out what kind of home the animal is looking for.

My website is www.soultosoulconnections.com. Please take a look and let me know if you'd like me to come speak to your group!! Thanks for your time,
A former member
Post #: 15
Karen,

Would totally love to see you and Slim and the rest of the group, but there is something about her page that makes me uncomfortable... It seems off to me. It might be just me, but if you all go please be careful.
Mindy
Kathleen G.
user 40220562
Austin, TX
Post #: 13
Sounds like a great idea and fun!
I would love to do it. Well, after December. [g]
Thank you, Karen, for offering your home.

I went to the web site. Nice site. No willies for me. [g]

She tells you what she does and what it costs.

I guess it gets down to the information she relays and how you and your intuition respond.
With Lacy's issues I have consulted with two animal communicators and two channeled entities, each providing
insight and help.

I'm in.
k