addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Joan E. J.
user 12620443
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
Is anyone interested in getting together on a semi regular basis during the week, or the weekend, in November, so LuLu can have some fun? We can meet at Zilker, the dog park in Clarksville, at Red Bud, or any other place. OR, we can meet at my home in Central Austin. thanks all
kay l.
user 23660741
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I would love meeting during the week central Austin is good for me! We have a hidden park in Davenport if any one is interested. We went yesterday and no one was there. Bailey ran the walking trail and had a blast'