The Austin Area Standard Poodle Meetup Group Message Board › Jazzy needs rescuing. Do you know anyone who cannot live without her?

Jazzy needs rescuing. Do you know anyone who cannot live without her?

Mary C.
user 7715399
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
My friend who does rescue in Atlanta sent a notice that Jazzy needs to be rescued. I have just welcomed two new puppies into my pack, so I wanted to share this info. If you are interested or know anyone who is please contact Angles Among Us pet rescue. If this link works you can see her picture -- and know why it tugged on my heart. http://www.facebook.c...­ I found the page by going to the organization and, using their search, entering Standard Poodle. She was the only one there.
Karen W.
user 11252621
Austin, TX
Post #: 44
I have applied for Jazzy...Slim and I decided that she needed to come to our home! One and half acre to run and play! She is same age as Slim and he would love to have a sister! I want to Hug and Squish her! keep your fingers crossed! Karen and Slim
Kathleen G.
user 40220562
Austin, TX
Post #: 17
What is happening with y'all and Jazzy?
She is still on the web site.
I keep looking at her picture and wondering and hoping she has a forever home AND thinking I can't live without her.
Am even reconsidering my own pack number. [g]
Karen W.
user 11252621
Austin, TX
Post #: 46
I withdrew my application! Go for it...sent you e-mail other day...said if you get her, Slim HAS to meet her. I'm wondering too!