addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Karen W.
user 11252621
Austin, TX
Post #: 54
Moontower Saloon on Manchaca is an outdoor bar with food wagons, firepits and mostly outdoor seating. Just past Slaughter on the west side. Dogs welcome...My husband went last saturday afternoon and said it was great and lots of doggies on leashes. Serve alcoholic drinks and beer only $2.25. Slim and I will be checking it out. Chairs surrounding firepits, people, dogs and alcohol and very laid back - my kind of place. Karen and Slim