align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Austin Area Standard Poodle Meetup Group Message Board › new meetup place?

new meetup place?

Karen W.
user 11252621
Austin, TX
Post #: 56
Go under photos and see few pics I just posted of Moontower Saloon that opened off south Manchaca Road very near Slaughter. Dog friendly with leashes...very good energy...just to chill! Slim had a Great Time! Might be good place to go after Dog Walk since our Poodles have to be on leashes - they need to be calmed before getting together there...Karen and Slim
Rita P.
ritapercival
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
Looks like fun. We could do the walk at that dog park in south Austin (Mary Moore Searight Metro Park, Slaughter & S. 1st) then head back up to Moontower. Maybe meet on a Saturday for the walk around 10:30 with lunch at Moontower afterwards.
Since my art class as Dougherty didn't make this session, I do have Saturday mornings free. So, I hope Marcella and I can meet up with the group more often.