addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Austin Area Standard Poodle Meetup Group Message Board › from AUSTIN DOG PEOPLE GROUP

from AUSTIN DOG PEOPLE GROUP

Karen W.
user 11252621
Austin, TX
Post #: 73
Austin Dog People,

Passing along a message from Cindy Marabito:

Hi there...I have a special request. I am the director of Reunion Rescue, a pit bull rescue, but have a Dane/American Bulldog mix we rescued last summer. Nolan came from a horrible abuse situation and was nearly starved to death. He's thriving in our raw fed holistic refuge, but has a special situation which has prompted me to reach out to large breed groups.

Nolan's best friend was abandoned at daycare, Lulu. Lulu is a Great Pyrenees and they are inseparable. I'm reaching out to large breed groups in hopes that Lulu and Nolan might be posted as a pair to be adopted together.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Reunion Rescue will underwrite the cost of their food for one year for the family who decides to open their hearts and home to this pair of awesome dogs.

Thank you,

Cindy Marabito
Reunion Rescue
doggirl1@earthlink.net
512-762-8963