addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Karen W.
user 11252621
Austin, TX
Post #: 85
Would anyone be interested in just simply leash walking our crazy poodle doodles at Zilker 830ish a.m.? Slim needs some poodle time! Right now, so dang hot, that I thought if we met like EARLY, we and the poodles might enjoy...please respond... maybe even earlier. It would be okay with Slim and me. Like maybe the Stevie ray vaughn statue and just see what happens?????? Slim misses his buddies. During the week is okay with me too. Karen and Slim
Joan E. J.
user 12620443
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
I would like for LuLu to have some playtime but don't take her out much in heat. Early mornings would be good. I can meet whenever.