align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Austin Area Standard Poodle Meetup Group Message Board › Groomer recommendations?

Groomer recommendations?

Tom A.
user 71504342
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
The groomer we've been happy with for years, Sarah Moon, is unable to take care of Carmine for a while. I'm asking around to find out where people have been taking their standards and what their opinions are. We're Southwest, but willing to travel.
Chelsea P.
user 26590762
Austin, TX
Hi Tom,
My name is Chelsea, I heard about Sarah's surgery and recovery, I hope she gets well soon. I am a Groomer at Pride and Groom pet salon in south austin.. I have a standard of my own and I have allot of reffered standard poodles that myself and our other groomer Lisa take care of. If you need to get Carmine groomed while Sarah is out of commission, i would love to see yall... our Shop is located off FM 1626 and Manchaca rd. Phone number 512-413-3835...

A former member
Post #: 2
We have been through many groomers. The Petco at Banfield off 183 was fine (we still use that vet) but a littler far away. Has a freined recomend Groomingdales which was good but mostly bc the woman that groomed jacques also had a standard that she brought to the park to play with Jacques. She moved and is no longer their. Now we use Mud Puppies. OUr neighbor recomeneded them and they seem good
Amber O.
user 103360982
Seguin, TX
I adore 2 chicks grooming on Cypress Creek Rd in Cedar Park- they have standard poodles and they are great animal handlers giving the dogs breaks between parts of grooming and making them look great!