The Austin Area Standard Poodle Meetup Group Message Board › fundraiser for Pets Alive

fundraiser for Pets Alive

Karen W.
user 11252621
Austin, TX
My name is Julie and I am the Head of Marketing for an Austin-based restaurant chain called VERTS. I don't know if you've heard of us, but we specialize in serving Döner Kebaps, which are essentially German-Turkish flat bread sandwiches and Germany's most popular street food.

On Sunday, November 3, we are hosting a fundraising day to benefit Austin Pets Alive! at our South Lamar store (1500 S. Lamar Blvd.) 20 percent of our sales for the day will be donated to the organization and it is also a BYOP- Bring Your Own Pooch- event! Dogs are welcome on the patio where complimentary dog bones and water bowls will be provided.

We were hoping you could spread the word about the event with your meet-up because we would love to give APA! a very generous check.

The link below leads to a DropBox with our event flyer if you would like more information. Also, please feel to contact me directly at julie.sondecker@vertskebap.com if you have any questions or comments.

https://www.dropbox.c....­­

Thanks for your time,
Julie Sondecker