The Austin Area Standard Poodle Meetup Group Message Board › Do you have ideas for our next Meetup?

Do you have ideas for our next Meetup?

Marc Maddox S.
user 11935686
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hi Everyone.

I am thinking of scheduling our next meetup at Redbud Isle--next week, Aug 21 (Sat, around 11am).

I have been going there the past 4 weekends, and Watson has fallen in love with swimming...although, truth be told...he still isn't proficient at it yet.

The downside to this place is that it is pretty large, and, while the water surrounds it on 3 sides, the access from the street is open so the dogs "can" run out. However, if you get deeper into the inlet, they shouldn't be able to get that far from you...

Anyway, drop me a line and, if a few people respond that they will go, I will schedule the event.

On a side note, I will actually be at Redbud tomorrow with Watson again playing ball in the water around 11am if anyone wants to stop by :)

Link of Redbud Isle

Cheers!
Karen W.
user 11252621
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I replied on my e-mail, but, don't think it worked??? Anyway, Slim is a Swimmer and I would love to meet at Red Bud next Saturday. Karen