addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Baltimore Magick Circle Message Board › A new place for all of us to buy and sell our magickal needs and supplies!!

A new place for all of us to buy and sell our magickal needs and supplies!!

A former member
Post #: 1
I have a new place for us to buy and sell without the hassles of ebay! Now that they have put restrictions on items of a magick nature. Go to http://auctions.world...­ and it is free to join and most listings are free unless you want extras. I signed up but they are new and need more members to get it going right. Go and check it out I think it is great that someone is providing a place for us to sale and buy our wares. Bless everyone!