YABBA POT CHRISTMAS LIST...
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 11:27 PM
(replies will go only to Meetup organizer)
Billy Wilkins writes:
Since our founding, you guys have stuck by us through thick and thin...so we're asking a little earlier this year....
We don't want much for Christmas, but...here it goes.
1) An ELECTRICIAN with a LADDER to help us with a few hours worth of wiring and electrical work on the storefront lighting.
2) 2-4 SMALL LOVESEAT/COUCHES.
3) 25 FOLDING CHAIRS.
4) Information about any PRODUCE DELIVERY resources you know of.
5) 3 FOLDING CARD TABLES (for board games)
6) Beautiful ETHNIC FABRICS (even scraps!) for a design project.
7) 10 unique EVENT PLANNERS/PROMOTERS who want to make some money for doing good for the community. Huge project.
8) An INTERIOR DESIGNER who has seen the show"Shabby-Chic" and wants to make a name for themself.
9) 4 AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM MENTORS.
10) An EXCEL/DATABASE ARCHITECT who knows how to design scalable models for a few "huge projects"...
Thats all!, for now..
Um, everything is negotiable so I'm just putting it out there. Can you help us out? Do you know anybody who can help? Let me know.
Please send replies to Billy Wilkins at [address removed].