addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Baltimore Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Forks Over Knives Screening

Forks Over Knives Screening

Don R.
earthsaverdon
Group Organizer
Lutherville Timonium, MD
<p>200 Tickets for Baltimore's preview screening of "Forks Over Knives" at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (showing this Wednesday evening) were all spoken for within a few days. And we have a standby list of about 150 more people.

</p><p>I've heard wonderful things about the film, which looks at some of the best evidence to show that diet and lifestyle can prevent and/or remedy most if not all of the chronic degenerative diseases that Americans suffer from. The film looks extensively at the careers of Dr. T. Colin Campbell, the China Study Director, and Cleveland Clinic physician Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, who conducted a long term clinical study on heart disease, with amazing results. They are the two health and nutrition experts who most influenced President Clinton to shift to a vegan diet. See more film info at http://earthsavebaltimore.org/­.

</p><p>My friend Micaela will be having a home screening this Friday for her fellow Public Health students at Hopkins. And she is also offering to show the film this Thursday evening if we can find a nice big room.

</p><p>Please let me know if you can offer a venue for a screening on Thursday at 8 pm.

</p><p>

</p><p>Be well!

</p><p>

</p><p>Peace, Don Robertson

</p>