Update from Dr. Will Tuttle

Don Robertson
earthsaverdon
Group Organizer
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Will Tuttle, PhD, author of The World Peace Diet, writes:

Greetings! Hope you're doing well!

In these challenging times of mass media misinformation, it's vital to have sources of information that lead to health, kindness, and peace. In light of this, I wanted to let you know about an excellent opportunity to get a LOT of terrific information ---

I'm delighted that Steve Prussack is making his "Interview with the Masters" program available to everyone starting today, April 7th. It includes 130 hour-long interviews with some of the leading names in health, nutrition, consciousness, and relationships, like Kris Carr, Gabriel Cousens, John Robbins, Rory Freedman, T. Colin Campbell, Mike Adams, Louise Hay, Gary Null, Don Miguel Ruiz, Cherie Soria, Angela Stokes Monarch, David Wolfe, Harville Hendrix, Jameth Sheridan, Dan Millman, Brendan Brazier, Brian Clement, yours truly, and many more. You'll have access to some of the most respected and cutting edge voices in this series--people who understand the big picture of health and how we can positively transform our lives. Most highly recommended - here's the link if you'd like to find out more.

Tour update - Madeleine and I just left Florida, and we're putting on events here in Georgia for a couple of weeks, then Alabama, Tennessee, Texas, Arizona, and by early June, we'll be in southern California. Here arethe details.

Finally, I've just recently written an article entitled: Spiritual People Moving Toward Veganism?
Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks to you, and to everyone who has made our past few months presenting events here in Florida so absolutely terrific!! The best part of this job is the beautiful people we meet and work together with to spread the message of compassion and health. Keep up the great work!!

That's it for now, and love from Madeleine, too,

Will

1083 Vine Street, Healdsburg, CA 95448