addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Baltimore Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Vegan/vegetarian Moms/Dads/Families in Baltimore

Vegan/vegetarian Moms/Dads/Families in Baltimore

A former member
Post #: 37
As the organizer, I'd like to present the V­egan Moms/Dads/Families in Baltimore group to you.

There are several issues specific to vegan/vegetarian parents. How do we raise our children vegan/vegetarian in the meat-eating society? How do we teach them to respect other people and disagree with them at the same time? And so on. I envision this group to have monthly meetings in a restaurant with a meal and discussion. Any suggestions are welcome.

Initially, I'd like to use this group for both vegan and vegetarian families. Once the group grows big enough, we can split, if necessary.

If you are interested, please respond to the poll­ about where to meet. Also, please check our discussion board, and contribute suggestion about how and when to organize a meeting, so that it would work out for most people.