The Baltimore Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Selling Blendtec HP3A Blender

Selling Blendtec HP3A Blender

Don R.
earthsaverdon
Group Organizer
Lutherville Timonium, MD
(replies will go to organizer)

Joyce writes:

I bought my daughter a refurbished Blendtec HP3A in black as an early graduation gift and learned she really needs a lightweight laptop (notebook) a lot more. To return it, I end up paying shipping both ways ($45). I would rather pass these charges along as a savings to someone else, deducting this from what I paid for it and just selling it for $275. I know there is someone out there who needs a great blender. It does all the Vitamix does but it is much shorter and does not need a tamper and needs no separate dry jar for grains, so there is less to store if you have limited space. This is the preferred model for having the most versatility programmed into its memory. There are no dials to fool with or get dirty. It looks so beautiful, too, unlike the Vitamix, but what I love best is that it is much lighter in weight and is about the size of a regular blender, only built to last with a heavy-duty 3 HP motor and a trim-looking 64 oz. BPA-free jar. It came looking like new with a brand new jar, and I only made two green smoothies in it to demo it for my daughter. The base was only lightly used before being turned in to sell as a demo model for $299. I just bought it and it is not yet registered, so the 1-year warranty will convey as if received as a gift. I will provide my original receipt for proof of purchase date, which was just a couple weeks ago. I live in Ellicott City now but will be moving to Parkville this weekend. Call me at 410-979-9895 if interested.