addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Baltimore Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Selling Easy Green Sprouter

Selling Easy Green Sprouter

Don R.
earthsaverdon
Group Organizer
Lutherville Timonium, MD
(replies will go to organizer)

Jeffrey writes:

I would like to sell my EASY GREEN SPROUTER. I used it twice growing wheat grass which produced a fine crop in 7 days. It has an automatic timer to mist the seeds daily as many times as you want. I have also the large tray in addition to the small trays. I misted my seeds 2 times daily with perfect results. It will grow any type of sprouts you desire. I have no room for it in my apartment. I would sell it for $100 which retails for $150. I live in Pikesville. Call 410-484-6266 and ask for Jeff.