add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Baltimore Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Nutritionist Kasia Kines invites you...

Nutritionist Kasia Kines invites you...

Don R.
Group Organizer
Lutherville Timonium, MD
(replies will go to organizer)

Hi Meetup Member,

Here'a last minute invite from nutritionist Kasia Kines, who practices at Johns Hopkins Integrative Medicine and Digestive Center. She is vegan and knows her stuff about nutrition, expecially healthy digestion.

Maybe I'll see you there!

Peace, Don Robertson

Licensed Nutritionist Kasia Kines writes:

I have the pleasure to invite you to the Free Monthly Meeting on Sat 15th of May, tomorrow, to reconnect and get inspired for a healthful and delicious spring. Previously, this Meeting was only for my patients, but I would like to welcome you all even if you have not worked with me!

Please note that the original Meeting was scheduled for the following Saturday, and so this is a last minute change in schedule. The Meetings are updated on my website.

Our spring E-Newsletter will be coming to you soon!

Wishing you Wellness,

Kasia Kines MS CNS LDN, Licensed Nutritionist
CEO, Holistic Nutrition Naturally LLC
Independent Contractor for Johns Hopkins Integrative Medicine and Digestive Center, Green Spring Station, Lutherville MD

2360 W Joppa Rd #200, Lutherville MD 21093; Green Spring Station
Note: DO NOT rely on GPS or you will get lost. Instead, go to, Click on Contact Us, and pull out the directions I wrote!

2pm-3pm Satuday May 15

The Goal of the Meeting:
Get inspired and get some wind behind your wings! Connect with others who, like you, are choosing the path towards health and wellness. Get support from me and others who had walked this path before you. Meet other Detox graduates or reconnect with your old Detox friends if you have done the Detox Program... Hear some new exciting ideas and research about nutrition, foods and wellness... In a word, relax, enjoy, and leave with a new resolution to Eat Well, Look Great, and Feel Spectacular this Spring and Summer!

Who is invited:
If you have received this newsletter, you are invited and I hope you will join us. Please email me to register: to reserve your spot. We have limited seating!