addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Baltimore Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Karma Fest at Oregon Ridge Park

Karma Fest at Oregon Ridge Park

Don R.
earthsaverdon
Group Organizer
Lutherville Timonium, MD
(replies will go to organizer)

Hi Meetup Member,

Hope to see you this weekend at Karma Fest.

Earthsave Baltimore will have an information and book sales table under the pavillion on Saturday, with lots of free info on healthier eating and the veg/vegan lifestyle. We'll also have the new free issue of On Purpose Woman Magazine, which has my article, titled "A Menu of Love", on page 8.

Come by and say "hi". There are many other wellness and metaphysical practitioners, workshops, book signings, drum circles, yoga and more at KarmaFest May 22 & 23, 2010 Time: 10 AM - 8 PM both days. Many events are planned for kids.

Telesma is playing Saturday night from 8 to 10PM Location: Oregon Ridge Park 13555 Beaver Dam Road Cockeysville, MD 21230. More information at http://www.karmafest....­

Also, I hope you'll consider becoming my Face Book friend. It's a great way to learn about others. make lots of new friends, and to educate and inspire each other. Here' a link to my page. http://www.facebook.c...­

Be well! Hope to see you soon!

Peace, Don Robertson