addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Wednesday Meetup & Dr. Will Tuttle

Wednesday Meetup & Dr. Will Tuttle

Don R.
earthsaverdon
Group Organizer
Lutherville Timonium, MD
(replies will go to organizer)

Here's a reminder that there will be a Vegan Meetup at Mr. Chan's this Wednesday at 7 pm. It will be in the private room. I've volunteered to play some music for a nonprofit fundraiser at One God One Thought church in Randallstown, from 6-8 pm, so I won't be able to make it to the Meetup. Dietitian Mark Rifkin will lead the meeting this time.

Also wanted to let you know about a teleclass with "World Peace Diet" author Will Tuttlle, PhD. See the info below.

Hope to see you soon!

Peace, Don Robertson

Dr. Will Tuttle writes:

I have been invited to be a guest presenter for the Foggy Bottom Farm Creating Sustainable Life Telesummit tomorrow, Wednesday, May 19 at 8pm Central Time.

Foggy Bottom Farm, a non-profit center for personal growth, fine arts and crafts and holistic living, is hosting the Sustainable Life Telesummit with the intention to spark a global conversation about our role in creating the future in our world.

I hope you’ll join me on Wednesday as I share with you information about The World Peace Diet: Eating for Empowerment, Health and Freedom.

The World Peace Diet reveals the interconnected secrets of authentic health: physical, social, ecological, and psycho-spiritual, and how we flourish when we understand and live by timeless, universal principles.

I hope you’ll join me for this complimentary informative hour and tell your friends!

To register please visit:

http://www.foggybotto...­

This call will be recorded so go ahead and register even if you don’t think you can attend live. You will receive a copy of the recording after class.

Be sure to check out the other leading-edge presenters and replays!

Till tomorrow (Wednesday)!

Yours for a new world of compassion for all,

Will

1083 Vine Street, Healdsburg, CA 95448