addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Baltimore Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Seeking Perry Hall Columnnist

Seeking Perry Hall Columnnist

Don R.
Group Organizer
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Justin writes:

Hi! My name's Justin Berkheimer, and I'm looking for a resident of Perry Hall, MD who is also an animal enthusiast interested in writing a weekly column for Perry Hall's soon-to-premier website: http://perryhall.patc...­. Articles could be about great places to walk your dog, businesses you recommend for pet services, reasons to spay/neuter, explanations of local animal ordinances, ethical eating tips, and more. There's plenty of room for creativity! If you know of any Perry Hall residents with such an interest, please pass my email on to them and ask them to contact me a.s.a.p.!

Sincerely, Justin Berkheimer