The Baltimore Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Vegan Treats from "Dirty Carrots"

Vegan Treats from "Dirty Carrots"

Don R.
earthsaverdon
Group Organizer
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Great news - now, anyone looking for a FANTASTIC, DELICIOUS vegan cupcake (or ther baked goods) in the Baltimore area can get them from Dirty Carrots!

Dirty Carrots is Baltimore's newest Vegan Bakery. Everything we create is made by hand locally in small batches. We sell at local Farmer's Markets (Catonsville Farmers' Market: Bloomsbury Community Center (108 Bloomsbury Ave.) Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. | Mt. Washington Whole Foods Market Farmers' Market:
5800 Cottonworth Avenue (Parking Lot of Aldersgate Mt. Washington United Methodist Church)
Wednesday: 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. | and Baltimore Museum of Industry (BMI) Farmers' Market: 1415 Key Highway Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.) and welcome special orders through email or phone, too.

Rest assured, all of our delicious hand-made sweets are 100% vegan — which makes every one of our creations dairy-free, egg-free, cholesterol-free, cruelty-free & yum-my!

I believe one of the best promotions of cruelty-free food choices is through scrumptous tasting foods. I am proud of the confections Dirty Carrots offers, and hope they will help serve as an ambassador for vegan fare.

Lisa Muscara Brice
owner & baker
dirty carrots
www.dirtycarrots.com