addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Barcelona Spanish Wine Lovers Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Wines of La Mancha and Valdepeñas, Vinos de Pago, Ca

Meetup details changed: Wines of La Mancha and Valdepeñas, Vinos de Pago, Canaries and Baleric islands

Oksana
user 10707617
Group Organizer
Barcelona, ES
I've updated this Meetup with the full description and change of location.

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Barcelona-Spanish-Wine-Lovers-Group/events/38917252/­

When: Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:00 PM

Where: Wine Tasting in Gotic Quarter (off Ramblas and C/Portaferrissa), El Raco de la Bici
Carrer d'En Bot, 5
Barcelona

Price: EUR25.00 per person

RSVP limit: 15 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.