The Barcelona Spanish Wine Lovers Group Message Board › A few tips before wine tasting on Thursday, March 01.

A few tips before wine tasting on Thursday, March 01.

Oksana
user 10707617
Group Organizer
Barcelona, ES
Dear Wine Lovers,

This is the final reminder for the wine tasting for Thursday, March 01, and here are a few recommendations:

- Please avoid smoking before tasting

- Please avoid wearing strong perfumes

- Please avoid minty chewing gum or any mints before tasting

as the above factors might impact your perception and hinder your enjoyment of the wines!

I will also appreciate if you could bring the exact change for the payment.

In case you are not able to attend, I would kindly appreciate if you change your status to "not going" or let me know at your earliest convenience, to allow for other interested people to attend the event, and also to avoid unnecessary expenses, as we buy wine and snacks according to the number of the registered participants.

In case the participant RSVP-d "Yes" and did not come without any notification, I'll have to mark it as a "no show" on a Meetup page, which will be seen on the person's profile.

Thank you very much in advance for understanding,

I am looking forward to seeing you on Thursday and enjoying delicious wines together!

Kind regards,

Oksana