The Bath & Bristol Everything Meetup Group Message Board The Bath Everything Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Payment of our deposits for hire of Narrow boat trip and food 0n 17th Februa

Payment of our deposits for hire of Narrow boat trip and food 0n 17th February 2013

A former member
Hi everyone !

This is a great turn out ! and maybe some more people will come, I have just opened a dedicated "Meetup" account to collect our deposits for the boat trip, so please could all 23 of us pay our deposits of £25.15 for the boat hire and food into:

Santander

Sort code:   09-01-27

Account number:  05479335

Please can you put your name as the reference as it appears on Meetup so I can clearly see when you have paid, and put the word "Meetup" by the reference as well.

We need to pay the boat hire and catering company up front so if you could pay a.s.a.p. that would be great ! remember the bar only takes cash no cards and tea and coffee will be available, as are 2 toilets, and if anyone could bring an ipod with some nice music they have got a nice music system to plug into, or some Cd's

If you have any questions please let me know, it will be a great day and we will be really warm, they have got full central heating on the boat, I for one will be bringing my swimming costume just for a quick dip!! LOL

See you at 10.45am at the Bathwick Hill Canal

Alex