The Bath & Bristol Everything Meetup Group Message Board › Can you bring your ipods or CD's

Can you bring your ipods or CD's

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Hi All

Can some of you bring your Ipods we need some groovy music, or Cd's they have a music system on board so we can plug ipods into it.

I know its brass monkey weather and freezing but the boat is fully centrally heated, so please can anyone who is Vegetarian or Vegan let me know asap i know you've told me and I've ordered 2 vegetarian meals and one vegan, but to be sure please let me know today again.

See you all at 10.45 am suinday 17th February, if you're coming up Bathwick hill you turn first left into Sydney Wharf, park on Bathwick hill, and there are probably a few spaces in the Bath Narrow boat car park, check in reception/office, remember the bar only accepts cash no cards and we can also buy tea and coffee.

We will leave precisely at 11.am so pleeeeeze get there 10.45am we can't wait for anyone ! and I have a goody bag envelope for all of you !!

Oh a life on the ocean wave !!

Alex:-)