addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Bay Area Clojure User Group Message Board › San Francisco meetup anybody?

San Francisco meetup anybody?

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey, I'm starting to learn Clojure, and I'm not too keen on driving down to Mountain View, so I'm wondering if there are people in San Francisco who would like to get together at a cafe, like maybe Sugar Cafe, to just hack a little bit and share knowledge. Feel free to suggest another location; I also like going to the ferry building and Japantown on occasion.