The Bel Air Italian Language Meetup Group Message Board The Bel Air Italian Language Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Saturday's meet up at Panera Bread on 2/9/13

Saturday's meet up at Panera Bread on 2/9/13

Chuck T.
user 77951772
Group Organizer
Bel Air, MD
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to send out a quick update on the first meet up.  Chuck, Maria and Jeanne met at Panera bread.  We talked about more ideas for additional meet ups, talked a little Italian too.  I read a little in Italian from the book, "Italian Is Fun", and we translated it.

We shared stories about travel, talked about the Italian card game Scopa, and came up with more ideas to practice Italian in a fun way.  From conversations to games to make our meet ups fun.

My Italian class at Harford Community College is starting this week.  I will be spreading the word there about our meet up group too.  This is a non credit class taught by Eva De Roma.  She speaks fluent Italian and French and has a great passion for the language and I am looking forward to it.  I'll get some ideas from her also.

Stay tuned as I plan for the next meet up.

Thanks!

Chuck