Lotico CSW - The Berlin Semantic Web Meetup Message Board › Meetup after Christmas?

Meetup after Christmas?

Morton S.
mswimmer
Freising, DE
Post #: 6
Hi all,
Since everyone is writing in English, I'll do that too. I'm from the New York City Semantic Web Meetup group and will be in Berlin between Christmas and New Year's eve. If anyone is interested in organizing a meetup during that time (which is an odd time, I'll agree) I would be interested in coming along and telling you about the activities we've been up to here in NYC.

In case you don't know, Marco Neumann runs SWNYC and I've been tagging along since early this year. He is from Berlin and I've lived in Germany and Switzerland for many years, so I speak the language, though I am actually a New Yorker. My involvement in the Semantic Web comes more from the computer security side: I've been doing research into the application of SW to security problems for a while.

Cheers, Morton
Adrian P.
user 8454408
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Post #: 4
Hi Morton,

It is a great, pity, that I will not be in Berlin between Christmas and New Year. I have asked my colleagues, but most of them will leave Berlin during that time, too.

How long will you stay in Berlin? I will be back on January 2nd.

Enjoy your stay in Berlin and have a great time.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Cheers,

Adrian
Morton S.
mswimmer
Freising, DE
Post #: 7
Annoying that! I'll be back in Hamburg by the 31st of December and will be leaving for home (New York) on the 8th.
Oh well.
Cheers, Morton