addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Lotico CSW - The Berlin Semantic Web Meetup Message Board › International Conference on Semantic Systems (i-Semantic 09)

International Conference on Semantic Systems (i-Semantic 09)

A former member
Post #: 2
International Conference on Semantic Systems (i-Semantic 09)

Graz, Austria, 2-4 September 2009

I-SEMANTICS 09 offers a forum of exchange for innovative businesses and research institutions and companies that concentrate on semantic technologies. Vendors and developers of semantic technologies and applications will present their products and services to the public. Leading international experts will discuss state of the art developments and future trends from the technological, economical and social view and present up-to-the-minute research & development in semantic systems.

For more information see:

www.i-semantics.at

Co-Organized by Corporate Semantic Web