addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Bethesda Young Professionals Book and Social Club Message Board › Next Book Club Meeting

Next Book Club Meeting

Jeana Z.
user 21971911
Bethesda, MD
Hello Everyone!
We would like to start having regular Book Club meetings again. I am the new organizer of the group, and Maggie Donnelly will be the co-organizer.
In order to get the group up and running again, please let us know what day works best for you to meet, and if you prefer to meet during the begining of the month to discuss the last month's book, or the end of the month. We will also be looking into changing the location (but will ask that in a seperate poll once we can better gage interest).  You can let us know by taking the poll on our page (link below).
We hope to have a book decided by the end of Decemeber so we can meet at either the end of January or early February.
http://www.meetup.com/The-Bethesda-Young-Professionals-Book-and-Social-Club/polls/­
Thanks!
Jeana
Tricia
user 83514152
Bethesda, MD
Post #: 1
Hi anytime of the month is fine with me. Tuesdays or wednesdays work best for me.
Thanks.
Tricia