addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Board Gamers of Vancouver and Beyond the Infinite Message Board › Stuff that was talked about during meetups.

Stuff that was talked about during meetups.

Kirby
ECreelov
Group Organizer
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 84
Hello. Here is a thread for posting stuff that we were talking about during meetups.
Kirby
ECreelov
Group Organizer
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 85
Such as this video about the guy who created the polyhedral dice for gaming, and how different dice compare in quality.

A former member
Post #: 179
This is great stuff. I always loved the rounded edge dice. No wonder I couldn't get 20s. My brother was good at it, though

It's good to see an expert do well at his trade.
Alan S.
gobblinal
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 2
I took a caliper to all my d20s after watching both these videos. Turned out that less than 1 in 10 were accurate enough to be "fair". At leas that explains why all my favorites never gave me the 20s I wanted.